- Go to the Google Play store and download and Install Google Fit app, if it is not already on your phone: How to Install Google Fit
- Connect Google Fit to your GoVida account
- Open Huawei Health app and select the “Me” tab at bottom of page (Fig 1)
- Then select “Settings” (Fig 2)
- “Data Sharing” and select “Google Fit” (Fig 3)
- Press the “Link” button at the bottom of the screen (Fig 4)
- Select the Google Fit account that you have connected to GoVida (Fig 5)
- Allow Huawei Health to access your Google Account – Read permissions and if happy click “Allow” (Fig 6)
How to Sync Steps to GoVida
Once Huawei Health has been successfully linked to Google Fit, sync your Huawei band to the Huawei Health app first to make sure steps are showing correctly there.
Then, open Google Fit to allow steps from Huawei Health to pull into Google Fit. Once steps are showing correctly in Google Fit, open the GoVida app to allow steps from Google Fit to sync to GoVida.
If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org