Connect your Google Fit account to GoVida and earn points from your steps activities. To do this you must have a Google Fit account and the app installed on your device. Click here for guide on How to create a Google Fit account?.
To connect your Google Fit account to GoVida:
- Open Trackers section (in Profile)
- Click the link icon adjacent to the Google Fit icon
- Choose your email address registered to the Google Fit account that you are using on the phone you wish to track your steps through (Fig 1)
- Connect Google Fit to your GoVida account and click Allow (Fig 2)
- Once connected choose Google Fit to track your steps activity by clicking and highlighting the footsteps icon (Fig 3)