Strava and GoVida
If you use Strava, you can connect your Strava account to GoVida to earn points from your registered activities. To do this, you must have both the Strava and GoVida apps downloaded on your device.
With your permission your activity data (running, swimming, cycling etc.) from Strava can be linked to GoVida enabling you to earn points from these activities.
To connect your Strava account to GoVida, follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the “Trackers” section of the GoVida App (you can find it in the “Profile” section in the top right of the screen)
- Click the link icon adjacent to the Strava icon
- Connect GoVida to Strava, by clicking the “Authorize” button (Fig 1) Please note, you may need to log in to your Strava account, if not in active use
- Afterwards, you should have a purple link icon next to the Strava icon and be greeted with a message (Fig 2)
- Once connected choose Strava to track your physical activities by clicking and highlighting the activity icon (Fig 3)