Connect your Strava account to GoVida and earn points from activities tracked through the Strava app.
With your permission your activity data from Strava, such as a run, swim or cycle can be linked to GoVida enabling you to earn points from these activities.
To connect your Strava account to GoVida:
- Open Trackers section (in Profile)
- Click the link icon adjacent to the Strava icon
- Connect GoVida to Strava, by clicking the ‘Authorize’ button (Fig 1)
- You may need to log in to your Strava account, if not in active use
- Once connected choose Strava to track your physical activities by clicking and highlighting the activity icon (Fig 3)