To Check-In and Check-Out at a venue requires the following criteria:
- User must have a connection either through wifi or mobile data.
- User must be at the venue.
- User must have spent a minimum of 30 minutes at venue before Checkout to earn the 10 GoVPs (Timer will display within app)
There may be larger venues where the GPS range defined for the venue does not cover all parts of the venue.
Check-In and Check-Out tip for these venues: Check-In and Check-Out at the same location within theses venues to ensure you are within the GPS range.
Users can only earn points for 1 Check-In per day (10 GoVPs) and a maximum of 3 Check-Ins per week (30 GoVPs). Users can still perform Check-Ins once this has been achieved for the day or week but will not receive further GoVida points.
If a venue you use is not verified yet by GoVida to put in a verification request either:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the venue (name, address, type of venue) and we will seek to verify.
- Submit a Venue Verification Request through the app